Signs are one of the essential assets for any business & the condition of your signs says a lot to your customers about your company.
For these reasons effective sign maintenance can have a huge impact on your companies business.
It is often difficult to keep all of your assets in a permanently pristine condition, especially if you have a very tight maintenance budget. Here are a few ways of reducing the cost of sign maintenance that still ensures they look their best.
- Get a seat at the table when the signs are specified
- Introduce an asset management database
- Replace rather than repair assets beyond their effective life cycle
- Regularly clean your signs
- Plan a preventive maintenance program
- Make it part of someone’s role to check your signs regularly
If there is an immediate maintenance need, our project managers and smart systems allow a quick dispatch of the closest contractor to the site with the correct replacement parts and access equipment to fix the sign in one visit, negating the need for extra audit costs which can make up 20% of a typical repair and maintenance budget. If you see any defective signage, simply snap a photo using our app SignSpot, and we’ll receive all the details needed to start a maintenance job - it couldn’t be easier.
If you would like our help with a maintenance strategy, contact us now.